• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackielegs94
    Master Sergeant

• Aug 2007

A fair bit of help

Ok well i need some to do this for me cause ive been trying for ages ok its in php and i need it to be on my website. i downloaded these but they are in php.

I have a radio Dj Panel

-request Line goes under a boz on the website for people to request a song.
    -Dj login It is on a complety Diferent page e.g. www.Yourdomain.com/radiodjpanel
    -A public timetable which guests can veiew what time people are djing will be on a seperate page.
    -A dj says box Wich on the dj panel where dj's log in they can put up a Sentence of what the dj says.

Cutenews

-Ok This is for the news On a seperate Page Like above there is a login for the news reporters that is where they submit the news then on the home page the news is then submitted into the news box where people can view the news.

• Andy128
    Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: A fair bit of help

Is this part of the other post you had? Have you contacted the writer of the php script via his Script Support email? If you have not and you simply want someone to do it for you....................

Contact Navaldesign as he has a service (not free but very reasonable) and he can likely assist you. You can find his website here:
    DBTechnosystems.com Homepage. General info about our products and services.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• jackielegs94
      Master Sergeant

• Aug 2007

Re: A fair bit of help

im looking for some to do it for free and i have contacted them they said they can not assist me ina nything i have to workit out my self

Comment

Working...
      X