Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunc PHP form

Hi everyone,
    i do not know if i should post this here, but i will post it in both soho and php sections.
    My questions are:
    1. How i can make a page with fields required for cash on delivery payemnt. I mean , after a clinet clicks on buy now, i want him/ her to be taken to requested fields pade?
    2. Do i need a PHP form? Do i need to know PHP in order to load a form where it will requires the clients , name, surname, email, mail address, mobile, city etc.So, do i need some custom made form in PHP format? IF, yes, how do i make it? I do not have any idea of PHP. It confuses me with all this signs inside. Is there anything on the net that i can get as such a form?
    3. Can i make web form and load it to the payment options inside soho? With which i will replace this kind of php form that probably need?

Thank in advance, for those who are willing to help. I will appreaciate it highly.
    Inna

Re: Soholaunc PHP form

You attatch the form to the PRODUCT, and when they buy now, they then have to fill out that form before going to the checkout.

In the advanced options of your product you will find a box to tick about requiring data from a form. If you have created this form with the soho form manager it will appear on this list.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Soholaunch PHP form

Hi Karen,
      Thnak you for the help.
      I have tried that before. You can go to http://www.turbobulgaria.com/index.p..._Swimming_Caps
      and see how this is done.
      Normally after you go to the Shop Now Form, after clicking over the buy now button, you fill out only 1 words in each field for explame, and then you click continue, it gives you summury of the order . But after that instead of pusshing check out, i want to have a button where it says, complete order and where it will bring the client to the home page. This complete order will send me in my email, all the info about the order. Is this possible at all?
      I do not want any of the rest of the steps to appear because it confuses me and this means that it will confuses my clients as well. Is that possible? I hope it is and not with PHP!
      Thnak you in advance Karen for taking time to answer me.
      Inna

Comment

Inna,

What steps? they checkout enter cc info address etc etc.. and pay.. they get a thank you, your site is still there, you get email confirmation. I fail to understand what it is that you are trying to UNDO or REDO or REINVENT.

Ok.. from above you dont need this form.. thats what the checkout does.. and you can get rid of that sign in by going to shopping cart, display options, and unticking that remember me, then they go straight to checkout just like your form there. Go put something in the cart at www.grannyscountrynook.com and you will see, you are doing all this work when its already there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Re: Soholaunch PHP form

Hi Karen,

You are right, i do not need another form. But i do need another type of payment. When i go to step 5 - choose payment method, i choose for example visa card. But i want my clients to have the option to choose cash on delivery. That is why i was asking if i need to do some php in order to make my clients to have a form payment cash on delivery. How this could be done?
          Thank you very very much.
          Inna

Comment

You could either add and addon to your cart, or you could set it to go to email, and then you would get the order and then could ship it out COD.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X