• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whisper125
    Private First Class

• Jan 2008

PHP in Tutorial

Greetings
    I am trying to create a Thank You page for the e-mail. The tutorial is great until I get to the PHP part.
    When I Right click the Page and click the PHP editor, the PHP is there alright. The problem is that I can not find in there the correct one as per the tutorial to copy and paste. Can you put it up on this thread or point to where I can get it.
    Many Thanks
    Whisper125
    www.crafty-things.org
  • whisper125
    Private First Class

• Jan 2008

Re: PHP in Tutorial

I feel such a dummy. Went back to the tutorial and watched it again. I then scrolled down the page, (Did not do this before) and found all of the answers. Works great now.
    Many Thanks
    Whisper125
    (From the land of the long white cloud)
    www.crafty-things.org

Comment

• robbie101
      Private

• Aug 2006

Can anyone help me? I would like to create a page using golden can PHP code. Can I do that using Blue Voda and if so how do I do that?

Thanks!

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

Originally posted by robbie101 View Post
        Can anyone help me? I would like to create a page using golden can PHP code. Can I do that using Blue Voda and if so how do I do that?

Thanks!
        Can you elaborate more on what you are trying to do.

You can use php code with BlueVoda, just insert it into the pages html (or a html box if the php code produces an output), and make sure you publish as a .php.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X