• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saggi
    First Sergeant

• Mar 2008

Shopping Cart help

Hello Friends,

I am making a shopping website using blue voda. I am almost done with desingning my website. I want to add a shopping cart, so that i can add my products. Can anyone tell me wat is the best way to make it happen. I was searching for some scripts online. Can anyone tell me, which scripts is the best e.g php , asp or java. I more concerned about the looks of website, so i like to have more control of the design. I have no idea how it will work but i believe i will find out like how i found blue voda. If anyone know where can i download free scripts or any website which can help me in making my first and dream website. I will be very thankful to you. I dont have much technical knowledge but as vodahost and experts are helping people like us, so i would be in gud hands. I registered in this forum today and i have seen you guy are very helpful. Hope to get blessings from you. Thanx a lot for ur time and help.
    Regards
    Attraction Passes
    Adventure Travel
    Europe Train Pass
    www.mirabeltravel.ca
  • memoryleak
    Private

• Mar 2008

Re: Shopping Cart help

I prefer php. Have you tried OSCommerce for the cart? It's pretty user-friendly, even for newbies. I'd try that one. As far as the design is concerned, you'd have to decide for yourself if OSC is good enough for you. You can easily strip out the unnecessary add-ons and customize the design. Here's their link http://www.oscommerce.com/
    http://WebsiteHacks.com
    Computer and website programming/design/development help.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

osCommerce is available for easy one-click installation Free and without cost to every VodaHost client via the Control Panel and Fantastico Deluxe, the premium script licensing center pre-paid by VodaHost.

Not only is osC available free, but so is ZEN Cart, Soholaunch, CUBE, phpCOIN, and others...all solid and robust for every need imaginable. Each with their own specialities and unique solutions, you will not find yourself lacking for useful technologies or support -- all free, as a VodaHost client.

Also, VodaHost offers Free Templates for exclusive use for their cleints, so you can indeed customize any cart of your choosing for your particular desires.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• saggi
        First Sergeant

• Mar 2008

Thank your frnds,
        Your information was very helpful and i really appreciate ur help. Have urself a wonderful time ahead.
        Regards
        Attraction Passes
        Adventure Travel
        Europe Train Pass
        www.mirabeltravel.ca

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by saggi View Post
          Thank your frnds,
          Your information was very helpful and i really appreciate ur help. Have urself a wonderful time ahead.

....and on we go!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X