• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beverlee
    Corporal

• Mar 2008

posting contact form?

If I want to post a contact form, do I have to use the yourname@website.com email address or can I use an aol email address and still be able to view contents?
    Thanks! Bev
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: posting contact form?

Any email should work fine

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

The form script will send to ANY email address. However, please note that AOL and Yahoo have very strict spam filters, many times there are quite a lot of problems sending the form info in AOL and Yahoo email addresses.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Beverlee
        Corporal

• Mar 2008

Thanks, will try email with blue voda yourname@yourdomain.com My concern is that someone has used my domaine attached to spam. Hopefully this will not hurt my real email.
        Beverlee

Comment

• Andy128
          Major General

• Dec 2005

Depends. If you have a form that they are exploiting- ie.... header injection, then it is possible to have thousands of emails sent using your form.

If they are simply sending spam to your email- it is more and inconvenience than anything else.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
          X