Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to add to a php file

I am trying to add code to my index.php or index html page ,
    1) can't find it to do it? Where is it ?
    2)wouldn't know where to put it anyway. Where do I put the code ?

I Am using Soholaunch for my site and have added the Affiliate Pro Program and it requires me to place code on my index page (which I am guesdsing is the HOME page?) that will register the clicks to my site AND add code to my "thank-you" Page.
    1)Where is the "thank-you" page located.
    2)where do I put the code.(top, bottom)
    It doesn't metion where in the page to put the code???
    If anyone can help I will be able to keep what hair I have left on my skull.
    Thanks, Mike
    www.croftgifts.com : 15% Off till April 15 th.
    After April 15th : vodarocks is your code to still get 15% off (For Vodahost Brothers & Sisters)

Re: Trying to add to a php file

I can't really help with how to do it with soho, I have never used soho, and I havn't read anything about it on the forum.

The location of the php code doesn't matter (assuming the php code doesn't have any output). The code will be parsed and executed no matter where it is in the document.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Depends on what the code is. If it is a Javascript or html code, to load it in Soho, you need to insert a Custom HTML object in your page and insert the code in it. You will need to first save the code as file and them upload it before you can insert it in the Custom Code object.

Since you are talking about a Thank you page, i suppose that this is a Newsletter signup or something similar. In this case, you should add such a page in your site (but not in your menu) and set this page to be the return (thankyou) page.

In this case, the code should createa Sign up form in your page. So you need to place the Custom Code object wherever you want this form to appear in your page.
      To insert code in this thank you page, you do it excactly as you do for the index (home) page through a Custom Code object.

Read the instructions that come with your code.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That's the problem NO INSTRUCTIONS, and the THANK_YOU page is my customers Thanks for shopping with us page. It is to be shown when they are finnished shopping, I believe that it is shown after they have paid and checkout their products (the page is included with my shopping cart-I believe) I'm having a heck of a time. I need to put the code in both spots on my site, Using SOHO, but can't find the answers I need , well not all of them. Thanks , Mike
        www.croftgifts.com : 15% Off till April 15 th.
        After April 15th : vodarocks is your code to still get 15% off (For Vodahost Brothers & Sisters)

Comment

I had posted this in another area but never found an answer. I have a client using PAP3.0 along with his website. Currently it is set up with a few public buttons, a couple "member" buttons that when you would click on them offer a little text about what is in them, with another button inside to click for members to sign in and go to the full area. There is also a sign up button that links to his PAP program. What he would like and I am not sure how to do it, is to link the affiliate user names and passwords to the member buttons on the web site so they don't have additional passwords or names to use. Could someone explain to me the best way to do this and how? PLEASE...

Comment

Working...
          X