• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farreh
    Corporal

• Jan 2008

PHP code in form

Hi I have been trying to set up my contact page in both my websites without any luck, every time I try to bring up the php code in my action form it does not show where the "mail to" so that I can put my details of my email address, am I doing something wrong I have followed the instructions to the letter. Please someone help be I really need to correct this problem as soon as possible, I could be losing valuble customers.

I'm starting to pull my hair out now!!!!

Farreh
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: PHP code in form

Post a link to your contact form

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• Farreh
      Corporal

• Jan 2008

Hi
      Thank you for replying to my problem, when you say post a link to my contact form, how would I do this, I am fairly new to this web building lark, can you give me step by step instuctions.

Thank you
      Farreh

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

What is your website address? Where on your website is the contact form?

For example

yourcompany.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, yourcompany.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X