X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Base Help

Hi Folks,

I am in need of some help.

I have two web pages - www.gnjgf.co.za/application.php and www.gnjgf.co.za/domtour.php

Both pages require information to be added first by the application form and then by update and tournament entry.

1.I would like this information to be collected at a central database.
    2.This information must be downloadable to exel
    3.This database can be veiwed by the administrator without having to go all the way into MySql.

I would apprieciate those that now to drop me a line on this?
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Data Base Help

1. This can be done with ABVFP
    2 and 3: not possible witout creating a specific database interface for the specific table.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,

Instead using a mySQL database/tables, maybe You could store this information with sqlite.

Sqlite is a "small" database that comes bundled with php5 and saves the database/tables information on a phisical file there on the server.

www.sqlite.org

pipesportugal

Comment

Hi Folks,

I have managed now to get the entry form and membership forms to work using BV's amazig form creator and with the help of you folk out there.

My immediate need now is to link these forms to a single database.
        1. I would appreciate your assistance in how to do this?
        2. In sending the information to the database I would like to allocate a membership number that is unique to all in order that once the entry has been ratified a login number created?
        3. how does one stop any tom dick and harry entering data to the mebership form which we do not want on the datbase?
        I would appreciate any reply
        Kind Regards
        Rob
        www.gnjgf.co.za
        www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
        X