Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installing a login php script. Need a little explanation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing a login php script. Need a little explanation.

Hi all, i need a little help please.

I've found a login script i would like to install on my site.

I've created the relevant mysql database and now im instaling the php.

How does it work though? What i mean to say is where do i put the php on the page? do i just save it as a .php in notepad and upload it or does it have to be in the html of each page.

If anybody could please just give me a quick overview and explanation that would be fantastic.

Thanks

Re: Installing a login php script. Need a little explanation.

It depends on the login script, generally you upload the files that script comes with, and then on each page you want protected you insert some php code. With most it doesn't matter where you put it. If the script redirects or displays an error instead of the pages content it shouldn't matter, if it displays an error within your website content (basically keeps the header and menu but replaces the content with the error) then it might, you will need to check the installation guide it should come with.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

If you show us the script we might be able to point you in the right direction :D

Comment

is there any real helper who help us in free by showing step by step coding php or html scripts using database in my sql...... to make login form with all the backend procedures including admin side and database.... thanks

Comment

Working...
        X