• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nica423
    Sergeant

• Nov 2007

Restarting Apache

I amattenpting to disable mod_security because it is interring with several applications on my forum. I made the appropriate addition to the .***access file and need to restart Apache. How do I do that?
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Restarting Apache

If you don't have the ability to in cpanel you will have to submit a support ticket and request to have apache restarted

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• Nica423
      Sergeant

• Nov 2007

Thank you. I will do that. But Itried placing the following code in the .htaccess file and Then the forum would not load. So I simply removed it and the forum loaded fine.

SecFilterEngine Off
      SecFilterScanPOST Off

Can you give me any direction as to how to proceed in toning down or disabling mod security?

Even an article I could read would be helpful.

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

I have never messed around with it so I won't be of much help, the only thing I can think of is to check the development website of mod security and see if you can find anything

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• Nica423
          Sergeant

• Nov 2007

Thank you. I really appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
          X