• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting a database onto the back end of a form

User name: Geewizz
    URL: www.lcba.net

Hi,
    I have built a form onto my site which works perfectly, I am recieving the e-mails with all of the information in tact. I would now like to automatically input the information into a database rather than recieving an e mail. Firstly can this be done, if so, can somebody point me in the right direction of a tutorial that will allow me to do this.

Regards

Geewizz

Re: Putting a database onto the back end of a form

It is easy to make the web form database-driven using a service like www.HostedDatabase.com. You create the database, the service generates the HTML form code for you, you copy/paste the HTML to your web form, and that's it. The service is based on a low monthly fee. There is no other programming involved.

Comment

Please look at Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

This is a form processor that will store (automatically) all the info in it's database.
      Installation is very simple.

After installation, you will need to change your form action, instead of using the built in Form processor to build your form, you must use ABVFP as the processing script.

ABVFP also provides many other features like highjack protection, autoresponder etc. And of course, it is free!.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, your very helpful

Regards

Geewizz

Comment

Working...
        X