Webpage Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webpage Design

Hi I am new guy in here and this is my 1st posting of its kind. I have zero IT background. I just installed Adobe Dreamweaver and is busy designing my personal webpages. I used tables all the way to make my text layout look good. Now,

"A tableless DreamWeaver design should be implemented. The website should be a fluid design with PHP and CSS, so that browsers can automatically resize the site depending on the users monitor size and/or resolution."

Using tables will create a problem to my future webpages? Can anyone be kind enough to write me JavaScript so that browsers can automatically resize. Thanks a lot. God Bless!

PatrickJB

Re: Webpage Design

Hi i am also planning for Web designing in PHP.can you please help me in website concepts.

what concepts i should use ?and how can i start with it?

Originally posted by PatrickJB View Post
    Hi I am new guy in here and this is my 1st posting of its kind. I have zero IT background. I just installed Adobe Dreamweaver and is busy designing my personal webpages. I used tables all the way to make my text layout look good. Now,

"A tableless DreamWeaver design should be implemented. The website should be a fluid design with PHP and CSS, so that browsers can automatically resize the site depending on the users monitor size and/or resolution."

Using tables will create a problem to my future webpages? Can anyone be kind enough to write me JavaScript so that browsers can automatically resize. Thanks a lot. God Bless!

PatrickJB

Comment

Working...
    X