• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LaFrutaa
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

customers logging page

hii,

can i make a customer logging page at my website by BV ?? if yes can somebody guide how to create it... i have tried several times and i am not sure how to do it !
    i need my customers to logging to their page through my website so each customer has his own user and password then they can access their page to make an order in this page they can view their history what they buy and when and all their information so can i do it by
    bv ?????

thanks al lot in adavance for your quick reply

LaFrutaa
    LaFrutaaa
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: customers logging page

This has been discussed many times here is a link to follow

To do all you want to do you will also need to set up a data base, you can do this through your c-panel

So the answer is yes.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• LaFrutaa
      Sergeant

• Apr 2008

thanks alot D'son
      LaFrutaaa

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Please note that the method described in the above link allows you to create a pasword protected area (folder). However, YOU create the usernames/passwords and then let your customers know. Please note that using this method you will need to MANUALLY create a folder for EACH customer, and also you will need to manually create for each user the page which displays their info as well as their purchases.

There is no way to automate this process with ONLY BueVoda. You see, to make this process automated, you need a backend script that will store the users details as well as heit purchases in a database (or file) and retrieve them whenever required. This is a classic login/membership/shopping cart application (though there are not many shopping carts that will allow your users to review old orders).

Most probably you will need a custom script to do what you want, unless, as explained, you manually create and update the static pages for each customer. This, ofcourse, has obvious disadvantages both in terms of work required by you and as well as interactivity between the site and the user, the most important being that they can't see the changes immediately but they need to wait until you update manually the pages.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X