php code not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php code not working

hello to all,i need help,I just put a php code on my page.It is an rss feed and I put it in the html box but the rss code is not running.Here is the link to that page analyzer.php.The code comes from a 3rd party website that offers free rss feeds in php.Can anybody help me what the problem?thank you..
    Make Money Online Thru Teamwork
    The Network Garage
    Online Business Tips
    Lakers Fans

Re: php code not working

Ummm.. i dont see even where its supposed to be? Can you be MORE specific as to what i am looking for?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hello Karen, thanks for responding here is the code
      <?php
      $olderror_reporting =error_reporting(0);
      include ("http://rssfeedreader.com/rss3/rss.php?url=http&#37;3A%2F%2Frss.news.yahoo.com%2F rss%2Fbusiness&newpage=1&chead=&atl=&desc=&owncss= &eleminate=&auth=&dts=&width=150&max=5&tlen=0&rnd= &bt=3&bs=None&nmb=&ntb=&naf=&nst=&nwd=0&nht=0&dlen =0&lstyle=-1&lc=Blue&bg=%23FFFF00&bc=%23FFFF00&spc=&ims=&tc=& ts=10&tfont=Verdana,+Arial,+Sans-serif&rf=".$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SERVER_NAME'].$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['PHP_SELF']."&phpout=1");
      error_reporting($olderror_reporting);
      ?>

you can find it in the page html,it is an rss feed from rssfeedreader.com.You will not really see it coz it's not working.Can you help me? Thanks
      The Network Garage
      Online Business Tips
      Lakers Fans

Comment

You can't include a http URL in shared hosting for security reasons (it is disabled).

Also, the code is not visible because php code is NEVER visible, only it's output (which in this case doesn't exist) is.

And, last, there is no warning message, because your script (second line) is setting error reporting to 0 (no reporting)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks navaldesign for your good info,is there a way for vodahost to enable the allow http URL if I email support?I think rss feeds are a good feature for my site..Thanks again..
          The Network Garage
          Online Business Tips
          Lakers Fans

Comment

You can submit a support ticket and ask, but i doubt it....

You feed provider SHOULD know about this issue in shared hosting. There are ways to overcome this.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks again sir,you're very helpful..
              The Network Garage
              Online Business Tips
              Lakers Fans

Comment

Working...
              X