• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • forsab
    Corporal

• Feb 2009

Name and Email capture

Hi, this is Amadeus, i need help with a script; on my main index page there is a capture window, enter name and Email in order to download a free Ebook,
    I need a script that capture these data, before allowing a customer to download a file...Any help is much appreciated.
  • itron100
    Private First Class

• Oct 2008

Re: Name and Email capture

Amadeus...i want that too..I think i saw the solution in some place...but i can not remember. If you have the solution, plese let me know about it. And if i find it first i will come back to tell you.

Comment

• DarrenC
      Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Originally posted by forsab View Post
      Hi, this is Amadeus, i need help with a script; on my main index page there is a capture window, enter name and Email in order to download a free Ebook,
      I need a script that capture these data, before allowing a customer to download a file...Any help is much appreciated.
      If its FREE do you really need a script. If you have form on your page that requires the visitor to enter a name and an email address. When they click submit they are taken to a success page which can include the link for the download.

You will also get an email telling you who as hit that submit button, so you can build a database offline.

Anygood

Darren
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Goto this link..............Naval
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X