Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member log in script

Hello one and all

I have recently downloaded the membership log in script kindly provided by Davidundalucia in one of the other forums. I have uploaded it to Cpanel and created a database but am now struggling as to how to proceed from here. The included instructions do have a help forum but the link no longer works so I can't get any help there and a request in the forum where the download came from has not been answered either.

I am wodering if anyone else has downloaded this script and got it to work and can provide some help and advice. I only require the basics from this script as I only need to password protect one page on a website where a visitor will need to sign up and log in to view the information on that page so much of the other facilitiies, groups etc is not wanted.

If anyone can offer some assistance this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Re: Member log in script

Not sure on David's script, but did you see the new BV11 now has this facility.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris

Thanks I had missed that feature when looking at the new BV11 information. There were so many new features it was difficult to take it all in at one time!
      Regards

Adrian
      www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Hi Chris

Just downloaded BV11 and checked out the new password protect option which looks fine for what I will need. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any information anywhere as to how to set it up. I assume a tutorial will be coming but in the mean time if you or anyone here knows the procedure and can let me know I would be very grateful
        Last edited by Adrian29630; 07-18-2009, 09:24 PM. Reason: Typo
        Regards

Adrian
        www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
        X