• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jojopara
    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

DB tutorial

Hello,

I want to make a forum. I could not find any tutorial for making databases. Please, give me a link where I can read about it.

Thank you!
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: DB tutorial

You can install a free forum through your CPanel, Fantastico. The installation is automated, so you don't need to create a database manually.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• jojopara
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

Thank you for the reply!

Does this mean I have to install Fantastico first and the forum is a feature of it?

I have not installed Fantastico so far. Will it affect my site in any way if I do?

Thank you!

Comment

• Karen Mac
        General

• Apr 2006

No fantastico is already a part of your cpanel. Scroll down til you see the lil blue smiley face labeled fantastico. Click it.. you get a new menu of things you can install. If you set it to install into a subfolder it wont touch your current site..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X