• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anarmyofme
    Private

• Nov 2009

Warning messages

I'm receiving the following messages on a couple of my websites. I have changed nothing on my end and all of a sudden these appeared:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_dc71f94164f0bdf8a7603d7c0044d919, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/nyjsjinx/public_html/perpetualwatch.org/cont/cont.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nyjsjinx/public_html/perpetualwatch.org/cont/cont.php:2) in /home/nyjsjinx/public_html/perpetualwatch.org/cont/cont.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nyjsjinx/public_html/perpetualwatch.org/cont/cont.php:2) in /home/nyjsjinx/public_html/perpetualwatch.org/cont/cont.php on line 2

Thanks,
    Michael
    Username: nyjsjinx
  • pipesportugal
    Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2007

Re: Warning messages

Hi,

You should use the session_start() only at the beginning of Your program and just once. That's why You are receiving all the messages.

So just put it there and don't use it again.
    After You use it the first time Your session variables will be available for You, why use it again ?

Regards,
    pipesportugal

Comment

Working...
    X