This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php

Im not sure if i have the right topic for this section of the forum. I need to create a website for a car dealership. Can i build something with blue voda, that will allow the dealer to up load pics on his computer that will create a new page and all he has to do is fillin the blank on teh car information?

also i need some help in undertanding what apache, mysql, and some of the others in my cpanel do and mean. the video really doesn't tell me anything lol.

any help would be great.

thanks

kevin

Re: Php

There is a classifieds script available free for you to load (as a website itself) via the Fantastico icon in your Control Panel.

If this Classifieds script is not what you are looking for, I suggest you Google "classifieds script, auto listings" for another version that meets your needs particularly.

You cannot combine a Blue Voda created website with a website that requires specific scripting to allow visitors to upload pictures to their listings ... Blue Voda is completely different type of web builder, and although you can install scripts onto a BV page, this type of functionality requires a deep-coded foundation of it's own, thus the need for a true classifieds script/site.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Game Creations.com View Post
      Im not sure if i have the right topic for this section of the forum. I need to create a website for a car dealership. Can i build something with blue voda, that will allow the dealer to up load pics on his computer that will create a new page and all he has to do is fillin the blank on teh car information?

also i need some help in undertanding what apache, mysql, and some of the others in my cpanel do and mean. the video really doesn't tell me anything lol.

any help would be great.

thanks

kevin
      Sure you can, if you have enough PHP/MySQL knowledge.

I have a fully automated Used Cars site, which unfortunatelly can't show. You can see a simple one here:

This is database driven. The admin uploads the pictures and the info, and the page is created automatically and the add added in the list also automatically.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

that looks cool, heres what i'm working on now,

www.mindgamecreations.com/heritagemotors.html

its linked to my account until i have created theres which will be when i'm done designing it. they only have a about 20 cars so i would'nt need a big program. i will look at what vasili had mentioned and you as well. i have great ideas and i always bring new accounts to the table for bv.

i'm not exaclty sure what script means or what it's used for.

thank you men for helping me.

Comment

i looked in the cp and found the script you where talking about vasili. i think thats more of a classified paper.

any other help would be great too.

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X