Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best application for making a directory

Hi there,

I need to make a database-driven directory listing of businesses, broken up into categories and so forth. I was going to try and do it all myself using php & sql, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any tools that would be ideal for making this sort of thing. I've noticed there's a lot of stuff under Fantastico in the cp that looks like it could be useful...

Re: Best application for making a directory

There are a lot in cPanel>fantastico Deluxe.

You can only access if you have a hosting account with VodaHost.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Paid for script example: http://www.servicesireland.ie
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That's actually very similar to what I'm looking for - where can I find that?

Comment

This is custom made, by me. You can contact me through my site (in my signature)
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X