No announcement yet.

How do you recompile PHP 5.2.5 on your server with the Soap extension enabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you recompile PHP 5.2.5 on your server with the Soap extension enabled

Good Afternoon,
    I am stuck on something. I have up loaded some PHP web pages in my server and site's url is Travel Search.
    There are some message showing.

Which are below:
    "V3 Community Edition
    PHP5 compatible: YES
    Soap Installed and Enabled: NO - Please recompile PHP on your server with the Soap extension enabled
    WSDL accessible: YES
    API_KEY set: YES
    Template folder writable: YES
    Smarty Cache folder writable: YES
    Client Cache folder writable: YES"

So. How do you have to recompile PHP 5.2.5 on your server with the Soap extension enabled?

Wish to hear from you guys and girls. And a very thank you in advance.

xx

Re: How do you recompile PHP 5.2.5 on your server with the Soap extension enabled

Only support can help you on this one.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: How do you recompile PHP 5.2.5 on your server with the Soap extension enabled

Hi Thank you for your reply. I just created a support ticket. Now waiting for their reply. See what the says!
      xx

Comment

However, it doesn't seem a server issue, as the error message is
        "Invalid API Key or account disabled "
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi guys thank you all. My problem has been solved.
          xx

Comment

Working...
          X