Unable to connect to SQL server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect to SQL server?

I am trying to install the auto link exchange and for this i created the SQL Database and already added the user to it.

However, on the installation page, i see the following errors.

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/freemone/public_html/free-money-link-directory/phpcipher.bin(233) : eval()'d code on line 31

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freemone/public_html/free-money-link-directory/phpcipher.bin(233) : eval()'d code:31) in /home/freemone/public_html/free-money-link-directory/phpcipher.bin(233) : eval()'d code on line 31

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/freemone/public_html/free-money-link-directory/phpcipher.bin(233) : eval()'d code:31) in /home/freemone/public_html/free-money-link-directory/phpcipher.bin(233) : eval()'d code on line 31

Then it proceed well, until i submit all the information including the SQL and ftp details. But at the end it gives me the error "Unable to connect to SQL Server"

Please help.

www.freemoneyhome.com
Working...
X