• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • csabi_fl
    Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Re: "Forgot password" script.

Thank you for fixing that.
    Now the problem is that I keep getting "no such login in the system. please try again.".I use a loginid that is in my database and still get that.Can you go back inside and see why?
    Also you mentioned my mailbox being full.When I go to webmail in my control panel it says it is empty!?What is going on?I might be missing important mail from my members and I don't even know it!

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

What's the link to the form that sends to the forgot.php ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• csabi_fl
        Sergeant

• Jul 2006

login.php

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Change the Enctype of your login.php form in "multipart / form data", save and republish
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• csabi_fl
            Sergeant

• Jul 2006

GREAT.It is working now.
            By the way what do you say about my mailbox being full when it is in fact empty?

Comment

• csabi_fl
              Sergeant

• Jul 2006

I think I got it.
              The neomail trash folder filled up my quota.I didn't bother to check the trash folder only the new mail that's why I missed it the first time.
              For everybody out there if this ever happens to you then just raise the quota and your mailbox will never get full even if you forget to check it for a while.
              Navaldesign,thanks for all your help .

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Glad you sorted it. By the way, i did raise your webmail quota to 100 MB
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X