• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myluckymedia.com
    Private

• Oct 2007

need help: newbie vodahost typo3 error

Hey,

just 'entered vodahost' really like the tons of great multiple choices at vodahost.

But i just used the 3 step typo3 quick install in fantactico, but can't enter the admin area.

The install folder are the root and the setup panel step 3 links me to:

And i Get this message in Internet browser:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@myluckymedia.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also i dir't not choose webmaster@myluckymedia.com as administrator mail, dont know were this mail adress comes from.

Can any one help me with this ?

best regards michael
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: need help: newbie vodahost typo3 error

Typically, If you are installing something thats not already in fantastico, you will have to read the docs for the application on how to change the configuration file or the install file to access your server and mysql databases and the paths to these files, otherwise they dont write the files correctly, and you get these types of errors. Additionally, you generally have to go to mysql and create the databases and the user and passwords to add to the config file. You will also have to upload the needed program to the folder you are trying to install to, so that it can find all the needed files. For more information contact the vendor of your application, and reinstall.

If its already in fantastico, many times some of the same steps need to be done. There is a link to the vendor that may give further install instructions other than just clicking the button.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Karen Mac
      General

• Apr 2006

Your main domain name doesnt come up either. Is this account less than 24 hours old? Have you pointed the domain to the voda servers? If its less than 24 hours your account may not have finished propogating. You might need a support ticket.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Karen Mac
        General

• Apr 2006

I just checked this again, I can now see your account, and you have a file called typo3 but you did not create an addon or a subdomain properly, or even a folder to install this too. Looks like you have also installed soho and several other things, but NONE of them have an index file. Put in a support ticket for an account reset if I were you, and then go thru the tutorials for cpanel, and how to install soho etc etc and all these other things. You cant install them all to the root or you are going to have a mess.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
        X