X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate Pro

hello,

can anyone help me with the "step-by-step" process of downloading, installing, and publishing affiliate pro?

Thanks!

Re: **Installing Affiliate Pro??**

Originally posted by virize View Post
    hello,

can anyone help me with the "step-by-step" process of downloading, installing, and publishing affiliate pro?

Thanks!
    If you are a VodaHost client, PAP is available Free for your accounts if request is made via Submitting a Support Ticket. Additionally, VodaHost install scripts for clients for an incredibly modest fee if they cannot do so themselves.

If you are a VodaHost client, but downloaded PAP from another source in error (and still wish to use it rather than get it for Free), you should follow the step-by-step installations instructions that are included as a ".txt" file. In any event, if you are a VH client you can opt to pay a small fee to Vh to properly install it for you or you can follow the enclosed directions dutifully. PAP says they will install a purchased version for free, but I have not seen one yet here at VodaHost, so I can't say one way or the other.

Any further Support should be directed to the Official PAP Support Forum, where you will find the volumes of Help and tips & Tricks to make PAP perform best for you and your particular needs.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Affiliate Pro

thank you for your quick response...

i am a vodahost account holder and recently viewed the treasure chest. i downloaded the zip file already, however, now i dont know what to do with it. any advice?

Comment

thank you for your quick response...

i am a vodahost account holder and recently viewed the treasure chest. i downloaded the zip file already, however, now i dont know what to do with it. any advice?
        Find the .txt file to review the installation instructions. I would also read up anything I could on the PAP site regarding installations instructions or tips.

And, I would seriously consider spending the $30 to have VH install it perfectly to whatever account you desire....(keeping in mind the "warranty" that comes with such an installation!)

Comment

thanks a lot! i finally installed it. now im going to mess around with it and figure out how it works!

Comment

thanks a lot! i finally installed it. now im going to mess around with it and figure out how it works!

and on we go!

Comment

Working...
            X