• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agnelofer1
    Corporal

• May 2006

HTML code of advanced poll

I have been able to install the fantastico advanced poll feature and have an appropriate database created at SQL databases. I have also created my poll which is visible with admin rights. However, even on copying the code to the desired location within my home page and publishing it...it does not work.
    Also, after the vote, at which page will the results be seen...should i create a seperate page. I have heard of copying the code in notepad and saving in php (eg:polls.php) and through FTP to root directory....could that be explained ..how will that work?
  • andrew_777
    Private

• Feb 2008

Re: HTML code of advanced poll

What shoud i do for making polls in my website?Where its statistics and reecords will be saved when polls are used for voting.
    Andrew
    India

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

If you are a paying VH customer, go to Download Vote Pro Install it according to instructions.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Hi, must admit i found it easer to put the poll in a pop up from the page you are on. It didn't seem to like being called from another directory. So i just put the poles in the same directory as the votepoll & called the page from there as a popup..
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X