OpenX Ad Server to manage banner and text ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenX Ad Server to manage banner and text ads

Has anyone ever installed OpenX Ad Server on a Vodahost web hosting account from the Fantastico? I did but I could not get this thing to work. I have already post on forum.openx.org (OpenX's main site) and I have not gotten any answers yet.

When I installed the script and opened the url to this directory, I got a message saying something like... "could not install. The memory_limit value in the php.ini is below 128MB. Please change the value to 128 and try again" .... Something like that... This happened about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I contacted vodahost and they solved the problem. But when I tried to use OpenX, I can't seem to get it to work properly. I could not even get the invocation code to show so that I can copy and paste it to my pages. Has any of you vodahost-ians have ever use OpenX on your server?

I need to use OpenX for my ads because I am tired of changing banner and text ads on my site and I read somewhere on Google that OpenX is by far the highly recommended free script to serve ads for anyone's site.

http://www.hottestrealestatecourse.com/openx/ - Check this link out if you want to see what OpenX's login page look like on my site.
    ~Knute~
    ----------------------------
    Commercial Real Estate Investing Courses on Demand

"Don't tell me what I cannot do"
    - John Locke (Terry O'Quinn from LOST)
Working...
X