X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash in BV

Hi,

Afreind of mine want to make his site in BV.

He has flash feature:
    When you click on a pic. you see it in the living room.

Is it possible to do that with BV.

Does he need flash to do it or is there any other way?

Thanks
    Ophir
    Last edited by ophir atar; 09-17-2010, 01:36 PM. Reason: mistakes

Re: Flash in BV

....I believe you could do this with an I-frame....it would take some clever thinking re: positioning etc. & I might like to give it a try myself as it's quite a cool effect :)
    If you manage it before me let me know the result :)
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I was waiting to see who jumped in first, and how they would read this ...

Personally, I think the question is more like: "Can I add Flash files, Flash effects into a Blue Voda Page?"
      Answer, Yes!
      There are detailed tutorials to show you how easy it is to do just that.

Or ... the question might be ....

"Can I add a picture effect similar to what I see here on this page, which was done in Flash?"
      Answer: Yes!
      Blue Voda has a similar looking and operating Lightbox feature, and there are other such non-Flash picture gallery scripts you can find for free on the Net that can be easily loaded onto a Blue Voda page to do exactly as you see it done in Flash on the page you indicated. You can build awesome effects without using or having to learn Flash, if you take the time to find the tools and listen to the advice of your peers.

Personally ... I strongly avoid suggesting the use of an iFrame to anyone who is not FULLY experienced making a website, or cognizant of the reprucussions of such use by the SE's as they evaluate the page .... I find certain Users become too absorbed with being "clever" using them, all to grave disadvantage and eventual frustration. Personally, that is.

Someone tell me I am reading this one wrong?
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

well...
        Ahimsa -- If you will be abale to do it i will take my hat off. Thanks for trying.

Vasili -- Do you know where i can find applications that can do such things. I don't know where to start.

Thanks
        Ophir

Comment

Flash site is nice but Google engineers look for site
          When open in 1sec...

Regards

Zlatko

www.mercataworld.com
          www.marradonconstructions.com
          www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

Originally posted by ophir atar View Post
            well...
            Ahimsa -- If you will be abale to do it i will take my hat off. Thanks for trying.
            Vasili -- Do you know where i can find applications that can do such things. I don't know where to start.
            As mentioned previously, you can do all that you area asking for using Blue Voda .... it has the capabilities and the built-in features that can produce the effects you refer to.

You just need to know how to learn how to do it, and I think that the obvious difficulty you are having communicating in English is the greatest obstacle to you properly learning how to design a website and to learn how to use most of the tools you will be required to become familiar with, including Blue Voda.

Not understanding my earlier reply deomonstrates this completely: I answered you that what you were asking to do was in fact totally possible using Blue Voda.

I would start by downloading Blue Voda, reviewing all the Tutorials until you feel capable of actually beginning to design your site, and then as you build it, learn how to refine it by again reviewing the Tutorials and finding other clarifications in these forums by selecting some of the answers given to your peers selectively.

English being the official Language of the Net, this is how I suggest you start .... by learning at your own pace and building the confidence you will need to accomplish your vision, comfortably communicating in English and with clarity so others can give you the support you need to be successful.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X