• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimchicago
    Major

• Aug 2006

Grouping objects in BV

Does BV have a tool (or is there some method in BV) that would enable me to "group" (and later, ungroup) two or more objects I have created on a page? For example, I'd like to be able to keep a photo and its caption together as a single unit.

When I have to make room for something new on a page, it would be really nice to be able to move multiple objects at once, without disturbing their relative positions or the spacing between them. Thanks!
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Grouping objects in BV

No, there is not (yet) such a tool in BV. You can either select the objects to move together (Shift+Click) or "Lassoe" them and move them.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Moved to General Support Issues.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• asirimarco
        Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

you can left click on first object then press and hold down shift key, left click on rest of objects you want to move - release shift key place cursor over one of the objects and move all of them will move as a unit
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
        X