NAVALDESIGN need ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAVALDESIGN need ..

Could you or anyone else in the know about such things tell me how to use my /contactus.html form to send info on form to the same email listed on my page /tabasco_tours.html. I've tried and just can't seem to get it.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: NAVALDESIGN need ..

Hi choco, use Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor and set up your form easily. No coding is required. Just install the software and use it. If you have problems, send me you loggin info (IP address, username and password) as well as your form URL and your email, and i will set it up for you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks as always.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Sorry Navaldesign, the emails are in my mail. 12 of them?
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

NAVAL,

Great Job. As usual. REALLY!!!!!!
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

You are welcome Choco!
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval Design

One small question how can I change the logo and all the references to taba tours to mayatabasco I have the new grafica and 'am not asking for help I can do it just tell me where to access the bv file to change it, please. I look in the list of files and the contactform is nothing more the fields etc.
              Hope you can understand this.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Mailing th files to you choco
                Navaldesign

Comment

Naval,
                  Didn't receive anything. If neeed be and it is no trouble mail to the info@ address, please.
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi choco, files sent in your info address. I also received the autoresponder confirmation.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks Naval,

As always a great help! You are greatly appreciated.
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                      X