Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go back button

hello!!
    Can anyone tell me how to make a "go back" button, please? and sth like "go to the top of the page"?

Vila

Re: go back button

I don't know how others do back buttons but I created a back button image, uploaded it and then linked it to the page I wanted it to go back to. I just use bookmarks for travelling on the same page. Don't know any other ways myself,

Ruth
    Mystical Curiosity Shop

Comment

You and the rest of the world have a back button in your browser, this is what people use. You can also create a hyperlink that says BACK and link
      it to the previous page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by vila
        hello!!
        Can anyone tell me how to make a "go back" button, please? and sth like "go to the top of the page"?

Vila
        For the back buttin: use BV's advanced button, make it On click, and select as action "Go to the previous page". As simple as that.

For the Go to the Top of page: use a bookmark on the top of your page, then in the bottom place a text like "Top of Page" and link it to that bookmark.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you !!

Comment

Hi Vila.. if all fails.. you can always contact Amanda Vandstone and ask her how to get a 'Go Back Button'..

Who is Amanda Vandstone..?? oh, she is the Australian Immigration Minister.. she uses the go back button more than anyone else on this planet.. She's a stupid cow..

(Sorry Vila.. I couldnt resist the chance of taking something out on that woman.. but I only did it out of humor and I can see that you already had an answer from our friends in VH).

Comment

Ha ha! that made me laugh, Carlos :)

But the true is that someting fails... :( about bookmarking)
              I put a bookmark on the top of my page (called it 'top' in properties) and then put the text on the bottom, and click on Hyperlink. I chose the bookmark as 'top'. and save it. and it doesnt work in preview. (but I have to add that I still havn't put URLs). what did I do wrong?

Vila

Comment

yuppi! I did it! it works now. the thing I did wrong was that I didn't highlight the text. I found the instruction somewhere on the forum just moment ago- and tried it - and it works!!!

I am really a very beginner in website building.. still don't know so many things, so have to ask for help quite often.
                Anyway - thank you all of you.

Vila

Comment

Vila.. When you highlight the text and open the HyperLink dialogue box, the url should be #top, target:_self, bookmark: top and offcourse you can use any style you wish... is that all ok..??

Comment

ok I see it's all worked out.. cool

Comment

Working...
                    X