Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for Beth

Hi , me again,

What did you mean by "Chanukah page opens in a new window "- I don't know what to do to fix it........

I have put name and logo (header) on each page, and fixed the 'red' on Christmas page. You were right, it does look better.

How do I go about putting a navigation menu on each page? Same procedure as putting it on index page? or can I cut and paste?

Thanks Guru.............www.bubbeesbeads.org............Mindy

Re: for Beth

Oh........one more thing........is it ok that I kept the name of the site Bubbees Beads, in caps on each page? :)) thx

Comment

Yes, your name can be in all caps. How about making your name snazzy - here's something I just did at www.cooltext.com - you could do the same logo for all pages, changing the color to match the page - and it wouldn't have to be this one - I just thought this fits your scheme:

Also, you need to go back and tell all those new links you made to open in the SAME window - not to each open in a new window. New windows should be used for links taking people OFF your website, not for ones within it.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Beth, will try those cool alphabets. However, I don't understand what you mean by opening in a new window or made to open in the same window Have to remember that this website building is all new territory for me. Please explain and tell me what I have to do to correct it. thx
        Mindy

Comment

Sorry, I missed that part of your question - when you are making the links for the pages you are selecting "blank" - which means they open in a new window. You didn't need to select anything - or go back now and select "self".

By selecting blank, every time someone clicks on a page in your website it opens a new window on their computer screen- they could end up with LOTS of windows LOL - not fun and many dislike that.
          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ty ty ty---------------thats an easy one........:))))
            Thanks Guru...........Mindy

Comment

You've been doing a great job with the difficult ones - so glad this one was so easy :)
              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X