X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ngadze reginald
    Corporal

• Sep 2006

hello all .Can anyone help i am trying to add a small form that requires a username , password and a checkbox, with a remember me on this computer. I have designed it but its the information that goes into it.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: sign up form

I'm afraid that this is a login script, which is rather difficult to build on your own. It requires a database or file for storing the info and a script both for storing and retreiving it. HAve a look on the net, as well as in the tips and tricks section of this forum, where there is a simple one. Also, if you make a search in this very forum, you will find other posts relevant to login scripts
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• ngadze reginald
      Corporal

• Sep 2006

Re: sign up form

Thanks a lot Navald ,I have had a look on the net and have found a few intresting sites, will try them soon.

Comment

Working...
      X