• Show
Clear All
  • Myrna M. Aylward
    Corporal

• Oct 2006

Revising website

Hi,
    My name is Myrna M. Aylward and my domain name is www.transforming-self.com
    I can open my website and it looks great. I now need to revise and update it.
    What is the first step to doing this with BlueVoda website Builder? I don't see anywhere that I can get into my site from the internet site. What do I do with Bluevoda to download the files that I want to update?
    Can you please help me?
    Where will I find your response? Will it come through my email or here on this site?

Oh, so many questions!!

Thanks
    Myrna
  • jahnsele
    First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

Re: Revising website

I did not understand the way you ...revise and update.., do you mean update your web pages, or...

You will get responses in your email you used during registration. Everytime members reply, you will automatically receive mail unless you un-subscribe.
    jahnSELE

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Revising website

Originally posted by Myrna M. Aylward
      Hi,
      My name is Myrna M. Aylward and my domain name is www.transforming-self.com
      I can open my website and it looks great. I now need to revise and update it.
      What is the first step to doing this with BlueVoda website Builder? I don't see anywhere that I can get into my site from the internet site. What do I do with Bluevoda to download the files that I want to update?
      Can you please help me?
      Where will I find your response? Will it come through my email or here on this site?

Oh, so many questions!!

Thanks
      Myrna

Hi Myrna

When you make a page in blue voda and publish it, you save it first to your own computer. This means the file (page) that you made is on your computer. It is stored in the blue voda file. Look for this file and in it you will find .bvp files. To modify a page, you will go into your web builder and open the file (page) that you want to modify. You make your changes on that page and then republish it.

The responses to your questions that you post on here, will always appear in the same place that you posted your question. You will not receive an email at home in response to any questions posted here, or at least I have never.

Hope this helps .... again

go into your blue voda web builder
      open the file you wish to modify
      modify and re-publish as the same page

view your page on the internet and you will see your changes.

A few more tips, you should post your questions in their own threads in the appropriate section of the forum. It may be difficult sometimes deciding where to place your question, so when in doubt, place it in the general section of Blue Voda. And you should not post your question in two different threads, just asking once will give you an answer from someone.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X