• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Detours
    Corporal

• Nov 2006

Page sizes

Hi there

I have been building several pages for a new website.

I have tried to keep them all the same size and am working with a ruler width of about 1000 and a height of about 700. There are very marginal difference but basically they all 'look' the same.

HOWEVER, when I go to the page properties for each page the page width/height appears to vary considerably from one page to the next even though they all look the same - even when I use the 'Preview in Browser' option. For example, one page comes up as 1470w/1419h, while another shows 2027w/1097h.

Is this something I should be worried about? Should I change all the sizes in page properties so that each page is the same?? Will this affect how it looks when I publish??

Thanks

Detours
    ID 62579725
  • allstarfaces
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Page sizes

firstly i would reccomend 800 width as for most monitors start there and you dont realy want sideways scroll do you

go into page propertys and change the width to the width of the page you want then lock the page the lentgh isnt important

you mite want to centralise the pages too as this will make them all look the same when in your browser etc
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
    X