Navigation bar problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation bar problems

I have tried to use different Navigation Bar Styles on each of my pages and when uploading it changes the Bar Style on some pages randomly.
    I have the same problem with using Banners and Headers.
    Thanks

Re: Navigation bar problems

Please post your web site so we can see.
    It can happen when you copy from one page to another. Delete the NavBar you dont want, save that page and then make a new NavBAr.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Aloha neodownunder, It helps if you use the copy and paste from the tool instead of the right click. I copy menu bars a lot when I make changes and I have no problems if I use the tool bar.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

The problem is created when you create a page, then you create another using the Save As command. If you don't change anything in the menubar, that's ok. But if you make changes (ANY change, color, link, or other) in one of the pages and then publish it, it will also affect the other pages.

Solution: go on and create the new pages by using the Save as. But, as soon as you have saved the page with the new name, select the menubar. Copy it. Delete it. Paste it again, using the Paste icon (not the right click paste), so the menubar gets back in the page in the same position. Now, the menubar is considered (for this page) as a brand new menubar, and changing link, colors etc will NOT affect the original page.

The same goes also for other elements, if they are shapes or buttons.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X