Please help with bv download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with bv download

I have already built my website with bluevoda. I was going to edit it one day and noticed that bluevoda would not open (just like I read in a previous thread on bluevode download problems). I followed all the recomended procedures of people with this problem and I rebooted the computer, uninstalled anything that said bluevoda(all exe files). I installed dowdload manager. I installed a ran registryfix. I found some bad files, and repaired them but that did not help. I reboted again and , and have erased and installed bluevoda at least 15 times. I also allowed full access to the bluevoda program in my Mcafee firewall program, and enabled all popups in mcafee, and internet explorer. My website is www.rccircle.com if it will help. PLease help me. Thanks in advance.
    Sincerly,
    Lost in space.

Re: Please help with bv download

Try putting your firewall program (s) to sleep while you download BV.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I just uninstalled blue voda. I went to search all files, and removed all files with a bv name. I disabled my firewall, and reinstalled bv. Still no luck. I also tryed to reboot (with no sucsess). What eles can I try, what settings can I change. This all started when I was moving files around to clean up my desktop.

Comment

I don't know what type computer you are using - but if you know when it all started - see if you can go in and do a system restore to a point before that.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I got it running now. I dont know why but I guess my "c" drive does not like blue voda any more. My friend installed a "c" hard drive , and split another hard drive into two so I can have a "d", and "e" drive. I had it installed on the "c'' drive before it failed. I decided to try installing on the "d" drive and it finally opened. Thanks. BLUE VODA OR DIE!!!

Comment

Working...
          X