Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might be me

Hi, nothing major. But if you have the BV Options with the
    “Open the most recent used file at startup” ticked. If you save the last file to a stick or other plug-in drive & close down BV. When you re-open BV, if that external drive or stick is not plugged in, BV won’t open. Is there a way round this? Besides not ticking the box. Or is it a mini bug for a fix.

Thanks.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Small problem with BV (But might be me)

Hey,

I usually can never open a .bvp file in my documents. It will open BlueVoda once I double click on the file, but the I end up getting a message saying it can't open.

So then I just click Open ...
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy, yes! I have had that too. But I just tried going to mydocs/BV & click on a BV file it overrides the last problem. Hah! Glad I said (But it might be me)
      But still a mini problem if not known about. "Oh alright then! its me" lol
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I wouldn't want that ticked and didn't even know about it LOL - but I rarely ever am opening the last one I worked on next time I open. So, I prefer to select which file to open.

I doubt that you can stop the problem of it not opening a file when that's ticked if the file isn't attached to the computer. That would cause the same problem in other programs as well. The program is searching for something not there.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X