Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Menu Bar" Tool

Hello everyone.

Just found the Menu Bar tool which I never knew existed! Woohoo for me! Something new to mess around with! But anyway, my question is -
    I have created my menu, but everything looks to cramped. I have selected the menu layout as "Vertical" so yeah, wondered if there was any way of spacing the text out a bit.

Thanks

Teri

Re: "Menu Bar" Tool

well there is only one way i know how to do it and that would be to edit the code by hand and add the break tag. <br> Put that at the end of your first option on the menu and then publish the page and see what happens. just make a back up so if you screw it up you can always go back to what you had.

Comment

Re: &quot;Menu Bar&quot; Tool

Correct, you need to manually edit the code, but not to add the break tag. You need to edit the table cell spacing
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I believe I had this on one of my pages once. To get more spacing I simply added a link but left it blank. Then added a link that I wanted and kept doing this. Therefore it made a space (where the blank link was) and looked rather good. I think (not at home to test) but, I think I had to use the space bar so that something was present so as to add the blank link. Use two or three to see how the spacing is. Works verticle or horizontal.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Ahhh thanks everyone :)

Comment

Hmm Theres too much of a gap doing it the blank link way. How do I get to the code to modify it?

Comment

Working...
            X