Question for former SOL members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for former SOL members

What is the process I would have to go through to switch my license from SOL to Blue Voda?

Will they release it since I purchased it?

Will they charge me anything?

Thanks,
    jars7

Re: Question for former SOL members

What is SOL?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
      What is SOL?
      I was wondering the same thing. Where I come from, it means **** outta luck, but I think he means something different. lol
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hey Race,

You are very close. The term SOL for the poster means Stores OnLine. It is the hosting/building service used by some of the folks migrating to Vodahost.
        Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
          I was wondering the same thing. Where I come from, it means **** outta luck, but I think he means something different. lol

I just spit my coffee..!! Yes those that have come from SOL.. are **** out of LUCK and several THOUSAND dollars BROKER!

Jars to answer your question.. YES they will give you the template.. dunno why you would want it, its FULL of errors, but NO they will NOT give you the shopping cart. The cart isnt yours.. its theirs and its SHARED.

You are better off to download all your products to a tab delimited file, do a view source and save all your pages, and then come to Voda and rebuild using either OScommerce, or soho lauch (allowing your to modify your product feed to quickly upload it) Or Us BV and build your own Cart as Beth has done with Cart Manager or Mals Ecart or just paypal.

Dont forget to delete all your pages, images and all of it before you leave them or google will cache it for 900 years! Not to mention they will probably use all your work to their advantage at the next rip off hotel meeting!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X