X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello another new one here

Hello,
    I just wanted to say hello.

I am new at all this. I have read so much here. There is so much to learn. I have things in mind and on paper, but my question is, is there a demo board where you can go and learn as you use the tools?
    Thanks.

Re: Hello another new one here

Welcome,
    Follow the guidelines in the tutorials and play around on new pages. You can preview most of your work and when you are ready save and publish. Don't expect to do it all at once however it is a good idea to layout (paper) the outline of what you want to accomplish: for example if you are going to use a single template, create it first, same thing for NavBars.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi... Bill's right... tutorials and then practice with the different BV tools like buttons I-frames, players, script boxes, text...on and on...in preview.. It took me a while... But I found that if I asked simple questions here at the forum..
      I got great advise... The "search' tool on top of the forum really proved to be a big help... It's fun.. Have Fun.. Doug

Comment

Welcome.

Good advice above. Most importantly--have fun while you are building. Don't let it become a drudge if you don't know the answer to what you are trying. Just ask--someone will help you.
        Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Yeah, Ted and Bill are right. The is just the best place imaginable for help and advice when you get stuck. The tutorials are really helpful, and the search feature on this forum can help find the answer to your dilemmas, too. All this, of course, in addition to the friendly and patient people here on the forum
          Enjoy!
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
          X