username and password boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• username and password boxes

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me. I would like to put a username and password box on my website so that my clients can sign in and go straight to their password protected pages.

Can somebody point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Jan

Re: username and password boxes

There are different ways of acheiving this:

1. Using a password protected folder to place your protected pages in. This is a very simple method, but has the disadvantage to require YOU to create the usernames and passwords in CP and then let your users know them The relevant tutorial is in http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/cpa...pdirectory.htm

2. The method used by most sites that need such a feature, is to have a database driven login script. There are many on the net, for free, but not really customizable to your site style. Then, there are the paid for, that can be fully customized to your own template. Please have a look here.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: username and password boxes

Thank you Naval, great as usual.

Jan

Comment

Working...
      X