Page sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page sizes

Hi there. I'm new to the whole site building area so you'll have to excuse me lack of technical terms. My question is ... how do I change the size of a web page. I know some websites when you click on a lick a smaller window will open without the option to maximize it. I've tried changing the the settings in page properties but when I preview the page in my browser it comes up the same size as my normal pages. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Page sizes

BV pages will NOT resize. They use an absolute coordinates system that allowes for WYSIWYG features, but, exactly for the same reason, will not resize dynamically.
    However, you can center your pages and use a background color or image that will fill the blank spaces on the sides.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X