I moved my images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I moved my images

Just did the upgrade to 9.1 (I'm slow) This is my first upgrade since I purchased BV over a year ago. Anyhoo, Some of my images have disapeared and been replaced with "Image not found". I am assuming that this is no big deal and even if I publish something they will still appear on the web right?

Just to be safe I'm not publishing anything until "all is good" is sounded from someone else.

It looks like I lost my header (logo) and all my thumbnail images to my pics and vids. Is there any easy way to put them back other than the obvious?

Has anyone else had this problem and is there possibly a fix for this for the upgrade app?

Re: I moved my images

This has nothing to do with the upgrade, did you move them around or try to organize your images folder in the BlueVoda folder in your MyDocuments???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ah good question oh wise one :) It has been a while since I've made any changes to my website and I don't remember moving anything but I guess it is possible. It's really no biggy though I will just fix it.

If you feel this thread to be negative to your upgrade campaign please feel free to delete it. I'm very sorry for the mis-understanding I am a stupid noob when it comes to all of this.

You are probably right I may have moved them and just don't remember.

Sorry again, please delete this so I don't look like an idiot ;)

Comment

I'm back and you are correct I checked the filename of the originals and they have been moved to a new folder oops! I will just type in the folder name in properties for each one and fix it , one last time I'm very sorry for the confusion, and I am looking forward to using some of the new features in the upgrade :)

Comment

No worries mate.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Actually, its not a stupid question and this thread is worth keeping. People moving images around and destroying the directory structure is a very common occurance. This forum is all about learning, you learned something and the next person who reads it will learn something.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Whew, I'm glad you are understanding I thought I might be demoted back to private or something after that one lol!

Biggest thing I see people learning here is just how bright ol' dj rocker really is ;) any way I got the problems fixed and even uploaded 3 new songs on my music page so I am happy and a lil smarter than yesterday (I think)

Comment

Working...
              X