Help? =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help? =)

Okay, I have worked really hard on my site, and it looks like everything is lined up and looking good on my computer, my husband's computer, and my computer at work. (17" and 19" computer screens)

However, my mother called me last night and said there were words overlapping and bumped down to the next line, etc.

I've also gotten a (very kind of them to mention it to me) comment from someone here in the forum that there are words overlapping at the bottom of my home page when they pull it up.

Again, it looks perfect in my publish preview and when I pull up the site on 3 computers.

There is no way for me to know that things are off if I can't see them on my computer screens OR in my publish preview before I publish. So, how do I fix this problem and why is it happening?

Please help me! I've worked sooo hard on this site. I want it to be perfect.

Thanks a bunch-
    Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com
    www.hanalynn.com

wow...very nice site...its looks ok to me......I cant see any problems.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks very much for the compliment. =)

Hmmm... maybe it just has something to do with the screen size or settings on some people's computers then.

Thanks again =)
      Julie S.
      www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
      X