Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page sizes keep changing

Hello again =)

Another question. How to I keep my page sizes from changing? I have not placed anything outside the guides I've set and I keep having to go back into properties to change the page size and save it over and over again.

Thanks!
    Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

Im sorry I really do not understand your question...what do you mean

"having to go back into properties to change the page size and save it over and over again."

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

In BlueVoda when you go to View > Page Properties, there is a place where you can set your page size height and width. I have set mine at 600x800, and sometimes I will come back later and look at it and my page size has changed to 963x800, for example. So, I've had to enter 600x800 and save the size again.

There's obviously something I'm doing or not doing as far as the page size staying at what I save it to be.

Thanks for your help =)
      Julie S.

Originally posted by VodaHost
      Im sorry I really do not understand your question...what do you mean

"having to go back into properties to change the page size and save it over and over again."
      www.hanalynn.com

Comment

I belive that you have some item outside 600x800 borders. Enable "guide settings" so that you would know when you are outside these borders.
        www.photosc.blogspot.com
        www.slodental.com

Comment

Yup... I think I figured out the problem. I will need to fix every single page. UGH! =P

People who are using 800x600 resolution may have trouble seeing things set up properly on the page. My resolution (and at work) is higher than that. That's why it all looked fine to me and to other people who have higher than 800x600.

I am going to need to have the pages set at 800x700 tho in order to fit everything onto the pages - 600 is just too short for me to have an effective e-commerce site. Does anyone think having it set at 700 Height instead of 600 will cause problems? I'm hoping maybe it will mean that people with 800x600 will just need to scroll down slightly to see the end of the page.

I have already reset my home page. Will someone with 800x600 resolution please stop in and see if it all looks okay before I set the rest of the pages the same way? =) (Previously, when people were noticing a few little overlaps and such - I set my own screen resolution to 800x600 to see if I could see the problems, but it still all looked okay on my screen - so, I need to have someone else look).

Thanks a bunch in advance!
          Julie S.
          Last edited by Julie S.; 10-30-2005, 09:49 PM.
          www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
          X