Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! Working with sliced image!?@#

Hello again,

Thanks for your prompt response to my last question.

Here is another; I was able to bring in my template but the image (an illustration) is sliced. Meaning it is not one whole image but several pieces making up the whole picture. So when I click on it, I can only select a piece of it instead of the image as a whole. Is there some way to make it one image instead of slices? Working with the slices or pieces is an pain...

When I view it in the browser the main image is to the left instead of centered. How can I change this?

Also I would like to resize the image to allow it to cover more of the page.

Last question; it also has a background image that I would like to remove, basically it has an image on top of an image. How can I remove that?

Thanks again

Safiri

Hello again,

I was able to remove the background image.

Some info for what I am trying to do. I have an illustration that I am trying to animate; that is why I am trying to convert the sliced image into a whole image. When I tried entering the slices for animation, it didn't work.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Safiri

Comment

Your best bet is to download adobe Photoshop. they offer a 30 free trial which
      is enough time for you to accomplish what you need. Alternativaly you can lock
      down your image one at a time.

I can not give you any advice about animation with out first seeing your page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X