• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Littlefield
    Private

• Jul 2007

Need Help Please

Hi, I Am Creating a Website And I am very stuck. Please could you help me with the following:

1. Once pages are made and i want to get my site up and running with a domain, do i just need to get a domain and thats it?

2. Do You need to get a domain for every page when its up and running?

3. how do i update my site when it is running.

Thanks for you time, please reply, Ryan
  • Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Need Help Please

Hi Littlefield:
    I assume you are creating your website with the BlueVoda Webbuilder. Be sure that you have reviewed the tutorials and created your webpages as instructed and named the approporiately.

1. After building your webpages and you are ready to publish them to the internet, you will need to purchase a domain name and have a hosting account that hosts your website. You have made a good choice so far in building with BlueVoda. Now you would need to purchase a VodaHost account (see products and prices in the menu above) and come up with a domain name. Your VodaHost INCLUDES a free domain name. Once your account is established, (approx 24 hours or less) you can then be up and running on the internet.

2. You do not need a domain for every page. You only need 1 domain name per website regardless of how many pages are in your website.

3. After you have published your site, you can make changes at any time to any of your pages. After you make the changes, you simply publish that page again and immediately your changes take effect.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Littlefield
      Private

• Jul 2007

Thanks For your help. Just To Add, Do I Update my site using the website builder?

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

yes, as noted by Cindy above ... yes ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X