Page design issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page design issues

Warning: I have never attempted to build a website ever before discovering Bluevoda!

The site is fantastic and I thought I had created a reasonably good look for the page for first timer. My problem began when I published my first page and watched how it loaded...I think I have messed up big time.

Is there a way that I can fix the images so they dont load one at a time this way, have I missed an important tutorial somewhere. I think I have seen them all by now. Is there a better way to do this. Thanks for any advice or feedback.

www.suredoc.com.au

Yes, just fix the page on your local computer and re-publish. The new page will override the old page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
      Yes, just fix the page on your local computer and re-publish. The new page will override the old page.
      Brad perhaps I wasn't clear in my post. I have no problems with publishing the site. Would it be OK for you to take a look at www.suredoc.com.au and look at the way each shape I used in designed my template loads one at a time. The final image is fine, its the way the page is loading that has me thinking I need some help...Thanks in advance.

Comment

Am I resolved to having a customer template designed, given I want to use these colours and rounded rectangle look. I wnat to keep the site simple looking and clean.

Comment

Working...
        X