Page Properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Properties

When I set the size of the page in page properties, which size do I choose to make the website fill the screen? If I choose 800 width, there is a lot of space on each size. There must be a way to do this because I notice when I look at other member's sites, some of them fill the screen whether I am viewing in 800x600 or 1024x768.
    Also, I have watched the tutorials on cpanel to add another domain. I still do not understand how I can have 2 pages named index.html.

Re: Hi, I am having trouble understanding

Originally posted by Spike View Post
    When I set the size of the page in page properties, which size do I choose to make the website fill the screen? If I choose 800 width, there is a lot of space on each size. There must be a way to do this because I notice when I look at other member's sites, some of them fill the screen whether I am viewing in 800x600 or 1024x768.
    Also, I have watched the tutorials on cpanel to add another domain. I still do not understand how I can have 2 pages named index.html.

Hi, the recommended page width is '800 wide for your website. This only means to keep all of you elements, text, images, galleries, etc., within the '800 width. This is so that 100% of the internet surfers can enjoy your site without sideways scroll.

What everyone does is fill in a background color, to do so, right click anywhere on your page, choose properties and you will see background, once you select a color from here, your page will go across everyones' screens regardless of their resolution.

Begin your page in the blue voda builder, top left hand corner and keep everything within the '800 guide mark, and tick "Center in Browser" again found on page properties ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Page Properties

Thank you. I think I got this part now.

Comment

Working...
      X